[LargeFormat] a nice lens for 11x14

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 20 16:55:35 2004

Hi Jim!

        It's a really sweet optic, like wow!  BTW, I'm
considering having the 5x7 Press Graflex repaired.
Anyone recommond?

      Mainly, it's the spring tensioning set.  It's not
catching, slipping.   I think I wound it too far back
to try to get to the lowest number via turning the
knob and working the release as it already would
not unwind fully.  But I messed it more.

Thanks!

Rich