[LargeFormat] Is it cold up there

Vince Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 16 09:02:35 2004

Jim,

I also heard it was so cold:

All of the hookers halved their asking price just to spend 10 minutes in a
warm car.

      Jim Said:

I guess you're right:

It was so cold here last night, that after I had put my Christmas Tree
out to be collected, it dragged itself back into the garage.

Here in Winchester, it's so cold that I just put a bucket of boiling
water outside and it froze so fast that the ice was still hot.

I was talking to Stuart and our conversation froze in mid-air. We had to
take the ice indoors and melt it so we could hear what we were talking
about.

Then the light rays from the sun froze above the clouds and we had to
get into the freezer to get warm.