[LargeFormat] How do I get off the list? and Uncle Dick's contest

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 15 23:30:43 2004

Jim, you're really raised the bar for humour around this list!  I just
about fell off my chair reading this one.  Sounds much like some of the
offshore computer hardware manuals I've seen.  And just about as logical.

Uncle Dick, I don't think I've seen a result for your Christmas contest.
I vote for this one, even if it doesn't relate!

Brock

--
Brock Nanson
Kamloops BC Canada