[LargeFormat] Re:5x7 Press Graflex Film Holders..

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 10 23:24:11 2004

 >>>Sometimes the laquer yellows. It can be removed with laquer thinner
or denatured alcohol and fresh laquer applied. If it isn't yellowed
leave it alone.<<<

Be careful if you use the denatured alcohol as it usually contains some
water.  I ruined a camera mirror once by cleaning it with plain ordinary
tap water which washed most of the silver coating away.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com