[LargeFormat] Rodenstock Sironar-N (240mm f5.6) question

Vince Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 6 10:40:05 2004

Yes, I know -= that was what I meant to say, that it was on a Sinar board
with the Sinar system shutter incorporation.  I thought it might be too far
away for you to use as a comparison, hence my disclaimer.  Sorry I was not
clearer.

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of Michael Briggs
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 9:42 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Rodenstock Sironar-N (240mm f5.6) question

On 06-Jan-2004 Vince Dobson wrote:
> Here is that lens that has sold on Ebay -- but it was on a Sinar board -
so
> that will skew the results, but in case you want to look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2973766306&category=30076

This one isn't just on a Sinar board -- it lacks its own shutter and so
needs
the Sinar camera mounted shutter.   Comparing a "normal" Sironar-N with
integral Copal shutter to this one is difficult, other than that a lens with
shutter should be worth more than this one.

--Michael