[LargeFormat] A nice Crown View and an odd seller on ebay

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 5 20:44:48 2004

At 09:27 AM 1/5/2004 -0500, LNPhoto wrote:

>Below is an URL for a nice, and fairly rare Crown View camera.

Upon looking at the eBay item, I discovered that it is here in San Jose. I,
and I suspect other F32'ers, live around here (Silicon Valley) so picking
it up, if he would allow it, checking it out, and carefully shipping it to
you would not be a problem. I can't recall how many dozen eBay wins I have
picked up in person locally.

There is, however, a lady (Winnie), who sells a lot of Hasselblad
equipment. She's local, just a couple of miles away, but will not allow
pick-up. She mails it. I suspect she would do the same to her next door
neighbor!

:-)

Jim