[LargeFormat] A nice Crown View and an odd seller on ebay

LNPhoto largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 5 14:24:08 2004

My first reason was that I wanted it for research that I'm doing on the
Speed, Crown, Century Graphic cameras.  I have the GVI and IIs and have
hesitated about including the Crown view.  Now I want it just to tick
him off, but if I do get it I'll be like the pastor that skipped Sunday
sermon to go golfing and God have him a hole in one.  Who could I tell?
If I admit that I got it, ebay will haul me off to the gulag.

Les