[LargeFormat] New policy from the TSA - photographic gear

William Gartin largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 26 14:52:08 2003

on 11/21/2003 2:19 PM, Tim Atherton wrote:

> You may carry one (1) bag of photographic equipment in addition to one (1)
> carry-on and one (1) personal item through the screening checkpoint.  The
> additional bag must conform to your air carrier's carry-on restrictions for
> size and weight.  Please confirm your air carrier's restrictions prior to
> arriving at the airport.

I assume tripods in carry-on are still out? I didn't see anything about
these at the TSA website. Mine breaks down to just short enough by the old
rules to fit in a small carry-on bag.

--
William Gartin