[LargeFormat] 300mm/f:4.5 Xenar mounting question

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 24 08:14:03 2003

Good soulution - but in my case the lens mounting flange is wider than the
lensboard by a significant amount... Even to mount a similar barrel lens on a
"small" technika lensboard you would have to drill such a big hole in it that
I doubt it could hold its own weight, much less the lens.

It is a tight fit on the 14x14cm lensboard on the 5x7" Technika III too...

Ole