[LargeFormat] Bring Your Camera Bag

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Dec 20 07:20:30 2003

At 23:49 19/12/2003 -0500, stuart phillips wrote:
>Well, this should quieten the list down to its previous hibernation.

Perhaps, but the whole reason this list exists is to chat about large
format photography. We share other interests and a sense of humor.  Passing
mention of other interests is fine in context and a sense of humor is welcomed.

The hammer comes down when an extended thread discusses issues totally
unrelated to LF. Come on folks, there are over 400 people on this list and
not all of them are happy to have their mailboxes filled with off-topic
chat. There are people who un_subscribe whenever we have these off-topic
excursions.

Uncle Dick always rises to a challenge and we now have a LF festive season
competition.

Let's hear from some of the lurkers on the list. If you were in a room with
400 large format photographers would you find it hard to talk about
photography?