[LargeFormat] It's only a matter of time before another photo opportunity is gone forever...

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 18 20:16:21 2003

Ah, Stuart, it was you.  I couldn't see any other messages once I started
writing (PINE email program) and wasn't going to guess.  I won't get into
a debate as to which nation or continent boasts the heaviest citizens, but
will explain how it is that Canadians aren't terrible hefty (well, they
are, but that spoils the fun).

It's very simple.  We eat them.  The heaviest are generally the easiest to
catch, offer the most calories and generally leave leftovers.  Canada is
of course the 'great white north', where it gets cold during the winter,
requiring greater caloric intake.  Those heftier members of the population
also eat the most, hence removing them from, or perhaps moving them to,
the food chain is a logical course of action.

It's just past 5PM.  Time to go home and see who the good wife is serving
for dinner tonight...

;-))

Brock