[LargeFormat] It's only a matter of time before another photo opportunity is gone forever...

David Galway largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 18 12:12:11 2003

> The Dwarf -- A Federal or Provincial Responsibility?  Perhaps this
> should be
> the subject of this Sunday's "Cross-Canada Checkup" phone-in show on
> CBC
> radio.  I would dearly love to hear host Rex Murphy's musings on the
> matter.
>=20
>=20
Now Don, this is what really separates Toronto from TROC (The Rest of
Canada, for you international readers):

CBWhat?

Rex who?

regards from the Freezing East ...

David (It's All In Good Fun Until Someone Loses A Province) Galway

A-City-That-Shall-Remain-Nameless, Ontario

PS ... it's my contention that all the dwarves are in Ottawa anyway,
what with all the mental midgets that seem to congregate there. Do the
strippers throw them across the river from Hull?