[LargeFormat] Re: rainbows, was R O Y G B I V

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 12 08:18:01 2003

Also consider this, please -- I saw beautiful color un-enhanced photographs
colorful (taken in he winter) of that Moonbow I spoke of in that previous
post.  That exposure was 3 minutes long!  Does this not pretty much debunk
the anti-long exposure theory presented herewith.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com