[LargeFormat] Re: rainbows, was R O Y G B I V

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 11 19:44:29 2003

As with cars, people, and aircraft, their motion through the frame may
be fast enough to NOT be recorded, if using a slow shutter speed. If you
want to capture the reflection (or refraction)of a drop (or molecule) of
water, a faster shutter speed is needed.

john (:>)))