[LargeFormat] Re: rainbows, was R O Y G B I V

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 11 14:46:06 2003

I suspect that the fastest shutter speed is best. The theory is similar
to the 'empty' cathedral photos. A slow shutter speed allows the water
molecules to run away (turn), thereby loosing their contribution to the
color.

john (:>))) HTH. PS. practice with the garden hose (if the sun ever
shines again).......