[LargeFormat] Angulon Answers

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 9 13:04:56 2003

Uncle Dick,

Be careful of f/8 wide angle lenses. They are dim. I own a 6.8 flat pancake
Angulon. Only minimal movements possible. I then rented an f/8 90 Super
Angulon. It's amazing how much visual light is lost around the edges of the
ground glass with a 1/2 stop less light. This is why when I purchased real
WA lenses, I went for the f/4.5 Grandagons. That's two stops brighter than
f/8! What a freaking difference! WOW!

Let there be light, by which, to see the image on the GG...

:-)

Nefu Jimmy