[LargeFormat] Death of Large Format !

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 4 18:43:15 2003

Hi Graeme,

I'm happy that you like the lens...  :-)

My local LightJet lab, as well as the local Chromira lab, use only Fuji
Crystal Archive paper. I don't even know of any LightJet or Chromira labs
that use Kodak paper. So at this time, I really have no way of comparing.

It would indeed be interesting.

:-)

Jim