[LargeFormat] Death of Large Format !

LNphoto largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 3 11:40:08 2003

I think he answered that in the begining, somebody pondered the day
when a gigabit image could be made, so he decided to see if the time
was right.  sortofa  "because it's there" kinda thing.  Hey that made
mammoth cameras in the early 19th century...a team of 8 people, 10
gallons of developer, moved on a railroad car, that type of thing.
Neither are exactly practical but they make for a great World's Fair.

Les