[LargeFormat] (was Anguloning ) wideangle lenses and Linhof recesses

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 3 09:22:01 2003

That would be some thin plywood!  Perhaps available at a large model making
supply store if anyone else wants to try it.

Vinnie has enough projects now, even though he would a good woodworking
chalenge, he's just too busy :(

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com