[LargeFormat] FW: Found: Nikkor LF website

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Sun Nov 23 13:58:24 2003

When I was working for a concrete company in the Middle East I bought a zoom
lens for my camera and the roadtest said best definition was obtained at f8
so I took most of my pictures at f8 on 100  film and the shutter speed
typically was 1/2000.  Today with my Symmar at f16 my Gossen meter suggested
I open the shutter, go and put the kettle on and close the shutter on the
way back..  Definitely a monochrome day.  Colour saturation - what was that?
Philip