[LargeFormat] 11x14 enlarger

LNphoto largeformat@f32.net
Fri Nov 21 21:04:17 2003

You've heard of "Habitat for Humanity"  I think we should start a
"Habitat for Photographers" and we should all go to Jim's house and
have a blitzbuild, building an 11x14 enlarger and darkroom out of
donated goods.

Granted since we won't be as high profile has H for H, we'll have to
make do with some pallets, packing peanuts a few old tires and some
coke bottles (the 2 liter kind) for the lenses, but it could be fun.

Then again maybe we wouldn't get past deciding who would build and who
would be the "documenting photographer"

Les