[LargeFormat] RE: Left side of the road country.

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Wed Nov 19 18:08:05 2003

No,

I have no problem at all driving there.  I was just wondering the
feasibility of hiring a guide/driver to take me to those quaint no tourist
spots.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com