[LargeFormat] RE: Left side of the road country.

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Wed Nov 19 14:22:58 2003

Speaking of that (driving on left side) --- When I visit (either here or
Ireland) I've thought of hiring a local fellow to drive me and show me those
little hidden beauties off the normal tourist circuit.

Anyone have thoughts on this --- is this do-able -- cost??  My desire for
this is not to avoid having to drive on the wrong side of the road (I often
do that here :( - but, it was to have the advantage of a local guide and (if
I'm fortunate) perhaps an extra back to help pack some camera equipment
in --- A necessity if I take both the 4x5 and 8x10 for sure.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com

:the beaten track are allways very wellcome!
:>
:>As I'm from the continent it also will give me some more time to
:>practice driving on the lefthandside of the road :-) :-) starting
:>tomorrow morning.
:>
:>Huib
:>