[LargeFormat] OT: Ireland, Dublin in April, what can one expect?

Michael Sullivan largeformat@f32.net
Tue Nov 18 17:54:01 2003

Yet another OT question:

As I'm starting to pack my bags for a Dublin trip to Ireland in April of
2004, it would be useful to know what to expect, weather-wise, from those
of you who have travelled there. Any thoughts or advise at all will be
greatly appreciated. (note: I've been several times to Western Ireland in
the summer, so I know what to expect there pretty well)

What I am bringing (lugging) so far:
- Linhof Kardan Color Bi w/ 18" rail
- normal and bag bellows
- Various Schneider and Rodenstock lenses from 75mm to 360mm
- Betterlight 6k-2
- 3hr battery for above
- Apple Powerbook G4
- rolling hard case
- backpack
- Gitzo carbon-fibre tripod w/ Arca Swiss ballhead
- umbrella ;)

anything else?

J Michael Sullivan
http://www.haywood-sullivan.com/photography