[LargeFormat] R[ites of passag]e

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 13 23:38:05 2003

Stuart,

The first time I tried to send this, I got a response it was being held
for the moderator to review.  Never got a response or saw the message,
so here it is again!

The print's a little silvered-out (that nasty old RC Ilford Multigrade!)
but I tossed it into the scanner anyway.  It's at:

http://www.nanson.org/images/rosehill-moon.jpg

If I was to do this again I'd burn the lower left side more than I
evidently did on this one!  Let me know if the link doesn't work - I
can't access it by domain name from within my LAN.

Brock