[LargeFormat] Rites of passage

LNphoto largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 6 10:56:35 2003

Then there was the time I ran out during the Midwest power failure...

Midnight or later, with an aero ekar on a Speed and a Heiland clover
head (3 press 25s at a time)

Luckily I was shooting in my town and most of the police new me by
sight if not by name (this was a good thing!)

Once they calmed down they told me my flashes could be seen for about a
half mile around.