[LargeFormat] Old Time Printer...Antique Roadshow...

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 6 10:37:01 2003

Hi Richard,

      Also, the one carbon print I made had a full
range of tones with a good d max similar to what
we are used to with today's glossy papers.  But
it added a three demension because the dark
areas of the print were physically raised from the
surface.  I think today, if you want to do
carbon printing you are forced to make
your own tissue.  A skill best learned
in a workshop situation no doubt.  I
know of none that are offered anywhere.