[LargeFormat] CLS 301 cooling advice needed

Alex Le Heux largeformat@f32.net
Wed Nov 5 12:54:03 2003

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 07:59:30PM -0500, LNphoto wrote:
> Uhh Hi. we've been listening too.  just wondered what the heck you were
> talking about.
>
> It's either an enlarger or a sauna, If it is an enlarger, I was just
> curious what it enlarges.  =8-o.

Hi Les,

My CLS300 is sitting on top of my Durst 138S, which enlarges my 6x6, 4x5
and 5x7 negatives and slides and even on occasion some 35 mm too, although
it's really very hard to get the tiny negative centered on that huge slab
of glass...

As to the sauna, operating the machine will quickly turn the darkroom into
one. I should really make use of that some day and try cibachrome in
trays...

Cheerio,

Alex

--
"In the end it's always a matter of more accelerator and less brake"
                                        - Frank Gardner