[LargeFormat] Old Time Large Format Eastman #2 Printer...

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Wed Nov 5 10:42:01 2003

It has a great old patina --- remember Antique Roadshow -- don't go sanding
it down or refinishing it - it might be worth thousands!

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com