[LargeFormat] For sale, slightly used cloth cap

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Mon Nov 3 22:18:46 2003

In that case regardless of the bargain and rare find it well is, I could not
be responsible for handicapping a photographer because I separated him from
his only shutter and such of a required piece of equipment.

Forgive my offer, I did not realize you had no backup shutter to use when
your pride and joy was beginning a new life helping another photographer.  I
have alternate hat sources to call upon.= so that you may continue your art.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com