[LargeFormat] Eskofot Ultragon

LNphoto largeformat@f32.net
Sun Oct 26 14:10:05 2003

On Sunday, October 26, 2003, at 01:50  PM, Jim Hemenway wrote:
> I bought a 4x5 Graphmatic yesterday at a photo show for $60.00. I
> don't know whether or not that's a good price but bought it anyway.
> It's going to be a nice convenience for me when using my 4x5 Graphlex
> SLR

Jim,

Since you own a Graflex SLR I assume you know the difference between a
"45 Graphic" and a "45 Graflex"  Grafmatic.  If its for a Graflex, then
$60 was a good deal.

On the same subject, but a totally useless bit of triva...the inventor
the Grafmatic originally designed it for 3x4 film.  It took Graflex
about 3 years to make in manufacturable, and then they skipped 3x4 and
went from 2x3 to 4x5.

Les