[LargeFormat] Compressed Air

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 16 20:48:13 2003

 I guess I did not properly develop my Puffing skills - I was always a Blast
man myself.  I could not get that many holders I'm sure and I remember if
you blast them too much a liquid came out?

With the small emergency pumps there was never much danger from oil.  I took
one apart one day and found that the spark from the car battery agitated a
mouse that then jumped up and down on a rubber bladder.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com