[LargeFormat] 9 1/2" Dagor

Larry J Schaaf largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 16 20:00:19 2003

Help!  I have a 9 1/2" f6.8 Dagor in an Ilex No 3 Acme
shutter.  Unfortunately, the f/stop scale is missing - it is the
kind that is an arched flat plate that mounts on the face of
the shutter with two screws.  Can anybody provide a scan
of theirs so I can make up a replacement?  A while back
David Galway of Ontario posted a notice that he was
replacing such a shutter with a Copal - by any chance
does he still have his old scale?  or any other suggestions
most appreciated (Grimes would cost too much)

thanks
Larry