[LargeFormat] Re: [Large Format] Air Compressor in the darkroom? (was Removing black spots from prints)

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 16 03:06:54 2003

I bought an airbrush  when I was experimenting spraying camera parts black .
It runs off a long aerosol of compressed air. This gives a good blast
(without paint) but you can get air dusters from camera shops for a few
pounds.  Dust is a problem in England- we had little rain in months.  I
tried taking the glass off both ends of the monorail and putting a vacuum
cleaner pipe in, whilst tapping and stretching the bellows.  I guess some
dust was sucked up.   Cleaning the film holders sounds a good bet.PL