[LargeFormat] Re: [Large Format] Air Compressor in the darkroom? (was Removing black spots from prints)

Alan Bucknam largeformat@f32.net
Wed Oct 15 19:06:35 2003

Vince,

I'm finishing up my darkroom at the moment, and have been considering a
compressor installation like yours. Any specifics on your setup would
be greatly appreciated (where do you hide the compressor to minimize
noise? how large a compressor do you use? Do you use a hard pipe from
the compressor to the ceiling mount, or is it all flex hose? etc.
etc....)

thanks,

Alan bucknam