[LargeFormat] An 11x14 Ektachrome shot with rear half of a Protar VII con...

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 14 13:56:44 2003

In a message dated 10/14/2003 2:13:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Jim@hemenway.com writes:

> Real men don't bother much with a 4x5 camera!

Well let me check............yes as far as I can tell I'm still a man. LOL Although comparied to your 11x14 my package is very small.

>But if you're a black and white person then go for it, there's nothing
like an 11x14 contact print.

I'd get a 16x20 camera if transparency film were available for it.>

I acutally like color and B/W, when I move up I think it will just have to be to 8x10. Although I'm sure you should be able to get B/W film still to many different sizes. At least bergger I think.

Regards

Greg O