[LargeFormat] An 11x14 Ektachrome shot with rear half of a ProtarVII con...

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 14 11:52:36 2003

Hi Jim,

      When I returned to large format, I chose 5x7, first
I got the enlarger than the camera.  Now I want bigger,
but I can't settle on a size.  So I always look at the 11x14
cameras on the eBay, which are few and far between
compared to the numbers of 8x10 cameras.  You should
tell us more about your 11x14.  What tripod do you use?

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net