[LargeFormat] An 11x14 Ektachrome shot with rear half of a Protar VII convertible

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Mon Oct 13 15:16:57 2003

I can see one guy drinking a Cooors but I don't know how he found one in
Boston. :-)

Richard, thanks for the compliment and for the info.  I used the rear
cell behind the shutter/aperture and wonder if I used the front cell
only, and in the front, is less optimal correction the only result?
Or, would the resulting photograph take on a different "look" since the
front cell would be facing forward instead of backward as does either
cell if used behind the aperture?

TKS,

Jim