[LargeFormat] funky plasmat

LNphoto largeformat@f32.net
Sun Oct 12 16:41:45 2003

Since the LS is slow I 'd thought I'd throw this out to whoever was out
there.

I was bottom feeding on ebay when I came across this

http://home.twmi.rr.com/lnphoto/plasmat.jpg

Now it came with a camera, which was worth the auction, so I'm not
expecting much from this lens

but can anybody have a reasonable explanation why it looks like both
cells are attached to the front?
Does anybody have any references about Plasmats?

 From searching post auctions I found (a much better) 9 7/8"  14 1/4"
set.   Well the back cell looks like it might say 14"

but I can't make out the front.

I fear that the front cell is no more than the rim, but can't see any
evidence of it.

Les