[LargeFormat] Suggestions for Fall Color - Columbus to Chicago

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 7 21:00:07 2003

The fall colors here an Colorado are now on the wane. I went into the
mountains over the weekend and shot until I ran out of film. It has been
pretty wonderful here. Now it is time for the half bare trees and leaves
on the ground shots. Wish I had time off work to do it.

Verna

Jim Hemenway wrote:

>  > The list has been amazingly quiet over the last few days - maybe the
>  > colours have changed already in other parts of the world....
>
> Yep, I've been out shooting along the coast, lighthouses, etc.  Plan to
> drive up to Franconia Notch in New Hampshire tomorrow morning for the
> day with the 11x14.  Well east of there at Acadia, reports are that it
> hasn't yet hit its peak... so I'll go there for a day next week if the
> weather holds.

"Seize every minute of life...look at it and really see it...
                live it...and never give it back."