[LargeFormat] Disappearing film

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 7 18:34:24 2003

It seems that both Kodak and Fuji have discontinued their internegative
films!

What choice is left - I have more 35mm slides I want to copy onto 4x5
negative film.  This "changing to digital" is giving me much grief.

Can I copy the slides onto my regular shooting film like vc160 or Fuji NPS?
I normally use my enlarger as the light source.

thanks,

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com