[LargeFormat] Jobo tank development

Diane Maher largeformat@f32.net
Sat Sep 20 07:38:19 2003

I finally did develop my 8x10s in the Jobo tank, but I am seeing a line
down several of the negatives where it appears that the developer pooled
or was just there longer or something.  I believe it could be due to the
seams inside the tank, has anyone else seen this happen? From the way
the tank is constructed, I can't see a way around it.  Any comments
would be helpful.

Diane
=A0
A serene state of mind is a clear heart without ill feelings or a guilty
conscience. It gives one the ability to surpass his own skills.
Schwarz Bruder - Mobile Fighter G-Gundam