[LargeFormat] A New (old) LF forum up and running

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Sep 15 05:20:07 2003

At 18:03 14/09/2003 -0600, Tim Atherton wrote:
>Without taking anything away from this list (I've always found the various
>LF lists compliment each other) the old "greenspun" LF Forum has taken on
>new life at:
>http://www.largeformatphotography.info/lfforum/
>
>tim
>
>(I've often publicized f32.net on the LF forum, so I hope you won't mind
>this)

Tim,

Providing information about resources on the f32.net mailing list is fine.
It will be interesting to see how this will affect photo.net

There is also the f32 Large Format Forum at http://www.f32.net/discus that
is a lively place and has a photo critiques section that is very active. It
has been running for over three years and membership has grown steadily
since it started.

As you say, the various LF internet lists and groups tend to compliment
each other.

All the best,
                   Clive