[LargeFormat] Double Protar Lens

LNphoto largeformat@f32.net
Thu Sep 4 17:32:47 2003

the 16" Was part of the D set and in it's "normal" mount is probably
the same as the 18" cell.   The pair of 11" lenses are probably in a
smaller mount than the 16.

So the 11" cells are US system.  That's unusual, at least here in the
States.   For the most part US system had been cast aside like a DAT
tape or a laser disc by WWI.  Maybe it hung on later over there.

Les