[LargeFormat] how short is a rail

Karl Wolz largeformat@f32.net
Thu Sep 4 02:55:12 2003

Stuff happens to the best of us.  All you can do (other than voiding the
check) is hope that the deal will eventually sort itself out.

Of all my eBay deals (and many other odd transactions) I've only been
burned once.  I know it's going to happen once in a while - I just try
to protect myself as best I can when the amount is over, say, a hundred
bux (US).

Karl Wolz

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net] On
Behalf Of rstein
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 4:00 PM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] how short is a rail

Dear Nephew Philip,

     No luck on the parcel. We have tried to contact either of the
telephone
numbers for the seller but no luck there . The Bidpay cheque issued in
Cleveland by Western Union hasn't been cashed in 3 weeks - so we have
sent
in a request for it to be cancelled. If this is successful, I will just
breathe a sigh of relief and wait for any return contact.

     Very odd - the seller's history on the auction site seemed to be
extensive and good.

     Uncle Dick