[LargeFormat] A good day in the store, and a query

Wilkes, Don MSER:EX largeformat@f32.net
Wed Sep 3 13:50:28 2003

>   I just looked at Grimes web site. The Polaroid 545
> instructions don't seem to be there any more.

It is still there, Richard; the direct link is:
http://www.skgrimes.com/545/index.htm

To get there from the homepage, go to the What's New link, and from there
choose Old News. The Polaroid instructions are about halfway down that page.
I'd never have found it myself if it weren't for some vague recollection of
someone mentioning to look for the old news stuff...

> on. I am just back from work and tired now but later I will
> take one of my holders apart and see if I can describe the
> process to you in an understandable way. A picture would be
> better but I have no way of doing that.

Many thanks for all your comments, Richard; it really is helping me to
understand!

>   If the latch isn't working it maybe jammed by some bit of
> junk in the holder. This will bcome obvious once its open.

I'm hoping it's either that or that the clasp just needs a wee bash, as
suggested by Mr. Grimes.  I should know soon,  I hope.

Cheers, and thanks again.
\donw