[LargeFormat] A good day in the store, and a query

LNphoto largeformat@f32.net
Wed Sep 3 13:18:28 2003

>   This is very common. See Steve Grimes site for
> instructions on how to fix it. You need no tools, just a
> business card and some rubber bands. Because the clips come
> off the film packets so frequently its well to learn how to
> do this.
> ---

Happens nearly every time you put a sheet in backwards.  We called it
"Field Stripping a Polaroid Back" in school, and on more than one
assistant job interview I was asked to prove it. The credit card and
rubber bands work best, but a paper clip will do. A right pain to get
it all back in without either.  Of course as soon as I showed that I
could do it in record time, they gave me a toilet brush.  Ahh the live
of an assistant.

Les