[LargeFormat] Double Protar Lens

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Sun Aug 31 14:06:00 2003

The Zeiss Series VII Protars were sold as "Satz-anastigmat", so all elements
are designed for use alone or in combination with another of either the same
focal length, or ONE step up or down.

I can't really imagine that the rear lens should be usable alone, but not the
front? Or maybe front and rear are the same, so there's no difference which
one you use?

Ole