[LargeFormat] A good day in the store, and a query

Wilkes, Don MSER:EX largeformat@f32.net
Fri Aug 29 18:13:12 2003

> From: Jim Brick [mailto:jbrick@elesys.net]
>
> Fuji Acros Quickloads are awfully nice...

Hmm...I have a hunch I might like that better than TMax.  One of my buddies
complained bitterly a couple of years back about some ghastly developing
problems with either TMax or Tech Pan.  Come to think of it, it was probably
the latter, so never mind...

At any rate, I was just rummaging at Glazer's (Seattle) webstie, and see
that a box of Fuji Acros 100 is about US$55.  How many sheets is that?  Ten?
Twenty?  Even at twenty, it seems a bit stiff for conventional B&W film.

Cheers,
\donw