[LargeFormat] RE: Tachihara Rear Bellows

Kent Gibbs largeformat@f32.net
Fri Aug 15 13:35:44 2003

Vince,
I can't help you with the bellows question, but could a wooden
extention be fitted to the rear standard and the the back mounted to
it?  This is an idea I have been kicking around for a while.  I don't
own a Tachihara yet so I don't know how the fit up would work.  I plan
on buying one but am not looking forward to buying tele lenses.
Could you send me some dtail photos of the back (off list)?

Thanks
 Kent M. Gibbs